Customized Food Art
I create food art for a commercial and personal purpose that reflects your story. Your customized food art is unique and personal.
“Art is not what you see, but what you make others see”
What Type of Food Art are you?
What kind of food art matches your personality? No details will be asked. I personally created this for you, for fun.
- Original and decorative artwork that is made from food.
- Prices is upon agreement but it is between €150 – €350
- It will take between 7 – 15 days after the payment has been made.
This price is calculated by:
- the amount of time taken to translate the story,
- amount of time working on the art,
- the material used,
- authentication process,
- 30x30cm innova soft white cotton art paper,
This price is excl. VAT, 21% VAT & shipping cost
- There will be an authenticity certification
- The time needed to prepare an order for shipping varies, and I will contact you personally for the details
- Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply: I’m not responsible for delays due to customs
- Secure Payment options
- I don’t accept cancellations
- Items can’t be returned or exchanged unless they arrive damaged or defective because of the shipping
- For more details, you can check on the FAQ
I work together with Sekar during Pandemic, that makes us working thru details for Pocky Puzzle ID without any physical meeting, not to mention that she lived in the Philippines then moved to the Netherlands; while I live and work in Jakarta.
However, that’s not a barrier, Sekar was quick to understand the brief and her food arts answered what client wants. She does her arts with heart, and you can see it from the result. Plus my communication with her was flawless, it was easy to talk to her like I’ve known her for a while. Not every person has that instant friendly-ness in them. It was great to know her and I hope to meet her again in other projects!
I met Sekar during my life in Manila, Philippines and enjoyed the companion of her enthusiastic personality on many occasions. Her Food Art Workshop was full of good mood and beneficial tips how to create simply food art to motivate kids to healthy eating. We all finally participated in group competition of creating our own food art plates and I must say we enjoyed every minute of it to the full!